Gerber has launched a new range of multi-tools and survival equipment developed by Bear Grylls. The range, called the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series includes various survival kits, knives and fire starters – bascially everything you need to survive if for some reason you are stranded in the Amazon fighting against wild beasts for your life! (maybe a slight exageration there)
Bear worked closely with Gerber to develop the products. Our top pick is the Ultimate Knife which also has an emergency whistle integrated into the lanyard cord.
This isn’t the first time that Bear has developed his own products. He already has an established range in the outdoor clothing market.
And for all those Bear Grylls fans, you can also download the Bear Grylls Bear Essentials app. The description states that it is “the ultimate, hands-on survival tool from the ultimate survivor. Intimately presented by the man himself, this info in this app is tested and proven in the wild and may well help save your life in an emergency. A complete blend of survival hands-on advice, interactive instruction manual, wilderness quiz, mini-games and adventure photo gallery, all rolled into one.”
For the start of October we have a new voucher code for three great sites, Bear Grylls, Craghoppers and Hawkshead. The offer if a great 7% off in the month of October.
Just head over to one of the site and remember the code when checking out.
CODE : OCT31
It can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer but will get you a great discount. With the temperatures starting to drop it’s a great time to get a new jacket or trousers.
We all love Bear Grylls and most men would love to go on the adventures that Bear embarks on, so we have created The 10 commandments of Bear Grylls for you to follow.
If you can follow these 10 commandments during you everyday life then you’ll become a little more like the man we all admire. These have been designed for normal live in the city and at the office!
- If you see a bus you need to catch run for it. Jump on in even if it’s still moving.
- Every meal you eat has to include meat.
- Eat something that you have to catch or pick from the ground.
- Slide down banisters, never take lifts and alway stride more than one step at a time if taking the stairs.
- Take short cuts, don’t take the long way round even if it means getting dirty or wet.
- Hop at least 7 fences a day, be that garden or railings.
- Get naked outside at least once a day
- Always have spare dry clothes with you.
- Start a fire.
- Make a raft or a shelter each day.
Good luck with the The 10 commandments of Bear Grylls!