Welcome to Outdoor Enthusiasts
Outdoor Enthusiasts reviews outdoor equipment, from outdoor clothing, tents, sleeping bags, backpacks and footwear our aim is to help you pick the right product. You find a product via the search form or the top navigation.
Latest Product Reviews
- Men’s Merrell Chameleon 5 Mid Ventilator GTX
- Brasher Hillwalker Socks
- Brasher Women’s Supalite Active GTX Walking Boots
- Scarpa Terra GORE-TEX GTX Men’s Walking Boots
- Salomon Quest 4D Gore-Tex Mens Walking Boots
- Hi-Tec Sierra Lite Original Women’s Walking Boots
- Hi-Tec Sierra Lite Waterproof ion-mask Men’s Walking Boots
- Brasher Trekmaster Socks
- Brasher Hillmaster Mens Sock
If your planning an outdoor trip then you’re going to need proper outdoor clothing. Staying dry and warm in the outdoors is essential for your survival and helps you to have a good time. Specialist outdoor clothing includes base layers, waterproof jackets and trousers. Buying the right kit for the right price will ensure that you enjoy your stay in the outdoors.
A great British past time is camping and for that you’ll need either a 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 man tent depending on how many in your party. The growing popularity of music festivals over the last five years has spurred an increasing number of manufacturers to create special festival tents which are lightweight and quick and easy to set up.
If you’re planning a camping trip or a stay at a friends house everyone should have a sleeping bag. There’s a massive range of sleeping bags from mummy shaped to squared all with varying layers of thickness to suit all seasons.
A great family holiday with kids is camping, cheap and cheerful its essential that you have a family tent. Depending on the number in your family generally 4 man, 6 man, and 8 man tents will do the job with separate compartments. If your not after a family tent then check out the compact two man tents.
With all your new outdoor clothing, sleeping bags and other camping accessories you’re going to need a backpack. Ranging from smalll 30 litre backpacks all the way to 90 litre backpacks you need to find the right backpack for you.
- Hi-Tec win outdoor footwear brand of the year award - Earlier this week at the UK Footwear awards Hi-Tec picked up the converted outdoor footwear brand of the year. The awards which [...] - 02/23/13
- View Everest like never before - Many out us will never get the chance to view Everest in person, I won’t due to suffering from altitude sickness. However thanks [...] - 12/22/12
- Icebreaker to send underwear over to Hurricane Sandy Victims - The good people over at Icebreaker are sending some christmas cheer to those effected by Hurricane Sandy in American in the form [...] - 12/12/12
- New camera from GoPro – Hero 3 - For those adventures who love to record their adventures then they must have heard of GoPro. The US based company [...] - 10/22/12
- Bear Grylls to return to TV with new seris - Our favourite adventurer Bear Grylls is going to return to our screen, well in America with a new show on [...] - 10/19/12